Sad Discovery

Started by Chris Savage, Dec 17, 2024, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Savage

Quote from: JKnightandKARR on Today at 02:58 PMI have the P2 and the Parallax IDE, my problem is, I stuggle to understand the programming language in there... Wish there was book to explain it like the P! has,

As far as I can tell, the documentation (online?) seems to still be under development. Back in the day there were so many people interested in the P1 that there was a larger support community and more example code. Not the same environment for the P2, sadly.

When you say, Parallax IDE, which software do you mean, exactly?

                     Bringing concepts to life through engineering.

JKnightandKARR

Quote from: Chris Savage on Today at 03:11 PM
Quote from: JKnightandKARR on Today at 02:58 PMI have the P2 and the Parallax IDE, my problem is, I stuggle to understand the programming language in there... Wish there was book to explain it like the P! has,

As far as I can tell, the documentation (online?) seems to still be under development. Back in the day there were so many people interested in the P1 that there was a larger support community and more example code. Not the same environment for the P2, sadly.

When you say, Parallax IDE, which software do you mean, exactly?
STILL under development??...... You'd think this be a priority..... I use the same one as I do the P1 the Parallax Propeller Tool.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk