Need a laser cut and a 3d print done.

Started by MicroNut, Oct 10, 2026, 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MicroNut

I just got my DE10-Lite out and the acrylic shield is cracked in two. Is there anyone on the forum that has a laser cutter that wants to take a .. ahem... crack at it? It'll be on clear 3mm acrylic and I'm using mechanical specs and AI to get the shield dimensions since it is an irregular shape.

Also the company that makes the DE10-Lite has stls for the top and bottom for a 3d printed case for the DE10-lite.

Let me know and we'll work out the details. Thanks
Always looking to the stars.

granz

Give me the link to the .STLs and I will let you know about the printing. Unfortunately, I don't have a laser cutter.

Chris Savage

My laser cutter can cut 3mm acrylic, which I do have. I would need an SVG file to do this, however, I am limited to a maximum of ~200mm x ~290mm, based on the size of the 3mm stock I have. I am also not capable (experienced) in bending acrylic, so 2D only.

                     Bringing concepts to life through engineering.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk